Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Before the memory fades away..



Just started the blog yesterday and already feeling so good about it. Infact it's giving me a strange satisfaction....finally i m doing something apart from the monotony of work n home...it's like a breath of fresh air....so relaxing!!!

The other day while i was getting nostalgic about the past over a cup of hot tea after a tiring day at work....i realised that remembering the good old happy moments actually cheered me up and the tiredness vanished...this provoked me to write down my happy moments somewhere before my memory betrays me n i forget all those cherised times n grow old without ever realising that i have so many precious things to savor in the kitty of my life!!! So i have decided to capture all those smiles, blessings n sunshine in my posts here!

Happy reading folks! :)

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Bohot achche sis...This is the need of the hour,for all of us to realise our true likings and devote some time to it,rather than always complaining of not getting time in this short 24 hours....
    Nice start......

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it up!!!!!!!!!! if u stop doing this, i'll always remind u abt this.....happy writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for all the encouragement!!! will try not to let u down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alhamdullilah,
    Its great going. I think that u have got the right direction. Keep up the great ability of writing power, with beautiful thoughts.

    ReplyDelete